16 members suffocate during church service in Aba
An inter-denominational fellowship, organized by the Young Peoples Christian Fellowship in Aba, Abia State, on Saturday turned tragic as the worshipers suffocated after allegedly inhaling generator fumes. A source disclosed that sixteen of the worshipers were affected by the fume, adding that one of them died before getting to hospital. The six years old boy, […]
This post has already been read 1 times!
This post was originally published on this site