200 displaced Mindolo North families residents complain
Aug 6th, 2014
THE fate of over the 200 displaced Mindolo North families currently squatting within Helen Kaunda Schools grounds has not yet been determined with less than two months now remaining before..
- Government gives displaced Mindolo Residents 3 months to relocate
- Displaced Mindolo North squatters thank Government
- Mindolo residents demolition victims’ camp now occupied by non-victims
- Unruly Mindolo North residents run amok over their demolished houses
- Government puts up tents for homeless Kitwe residents whose houses were demolished