2015: Jonathan To Declare For Presidency Soon , Says Ayim

By IAfrica
In Nigeria
Aug 31st, 2014
0 Comments
45 Views

Secretary to Government of the Federation (SGF), Senator Anyim Pius Anyim, Saturday said President Goodluck Jonathan would soon declare his intention to seek a second tenure as president in the 2015 elections.

 

This came as about 40,000 people of the South-south region defied the ebola virus disease (EVD) scare in Port Harcourt to show their support for the present and also present 4,150,000 signatures urging Jonathan to seek a second term.

 

The leader of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN), Kenneth Kobani, presented 4, 150,000 signatures to Ayim, who represented Jonathan, at the South-south rally of TAN at the Liberation Stadium, Port Harcourt, urging the president to contest the 2015 presidential election.

 

Ayim said, “Yes, the South-south has broken the record of the other five regions that have so far asked President Jonathan to run for a second term of four years. Your region has collected 4,150,000- signatures. The signatures can be verified. You can see the names of those who signed; their telephone numbers and local government. This process is real”.

This post has already been read 1 times!


Comments are closed.