Absence of key staff in Councils frustrating development
Aug 2nd, 2014
Luapula province minister Benson Kapaya says the absence of key personnel in Councils is frustrating government developmental efforts. Brigadier General Kapaya says no meaningful development can be achieved in the..
- Government set Kawambwa as Headquarters for newly created Marine Unit in Zambia Army
- All but four councils have paid off retrenchment packages
- Limping Councils have low councilors, poor financial management
- Government will soon re-introduce price controls, says Luapula Province Minister
- Fratelli Locci pedicle road contract terminated