Action Aid calls for tax review in the mining sector
Aug 27th, 2014
An international civil organization Action Aid has advised the government to review the country’s tax system in the mining sector. Action Aid Economic Justice Project Officer, Kryticouf Nshindano says government..
- Mining Sector contributing less than 2% of domestic revenue-ZCTU
- UPND Statement on KCM: The KCM Debacle and Taxation of the Mining Sector
- Windfall tax not good for mining exploration says govt
- Transparency in Zambia’s mining sector improves
- Levy calls for revival and diversification of the mining sector