African Development Bank Boss pleased with Kazungula Bridge project
Jul 28th, 2014
The African Development Bank (ADB) says the Kazungula Bridge project would facilitate trade between Botswana and Zambia and the entire SADC region once completed. ADB President Donald Kaberuka says it..
- Zambia, Botswana invites bids for the construction of Kazungula Bridge on Zambezi River
- Zambia, Botswana in shortfall of US $ 130 million for construction of the Kazungula Bridge project.
- Zambia, Japan sign agreement on construction of Kazungula bridge
- Forget attaining MDGs without Kazungula bridge
- Truck drivers protest after pontoon breakdown in Kazungula
This post was originally published on this site