An acting Chief Justice and acting Attorney General does not inspire confidence in the Judiciary
Jul 22nd, 2014
The revelations of high corruption levels and other criminal activities among some judges and lawyers is just a tip of an iceberg of what was happening in the system, Forum..
- Corruption in the Zambian judiciary is real- Acting Chief Justice
- LAZ dates Attorney General over Chief Justice’s position
- Acting Chief Justice Chibesakunda urges Magistrates to avoid corruption
- Acting Chief Justice Chibesakunda’s contract coming to an end in May 2014
- Acting Chief Justice Lombe Chibesakunda must step down- LAZ
This post has already been read 1 times!