Archbishop Ignatius Chama is wrong—Political and Social Change is a Christian duty
Aug 26th, 2014
Archbishop Chama’s message far removed from Pope Francis’ message The foreignness of democratic political structures, on which Zambia is built, has forced many people to view politics as a secular..
- Catholic priests told refrain from being agents of political and social change
- Sata congratulates Archbishop Chama for his elevation
- Homosexuals need Jesus Christ and church should pray for them-Archbishop of Canterbury
- Archbishop Chama appeals for upgrading of primary schools in Luwingu District
- The Declaration of Zambia as a Christian Nation