Archbishop Chama’s message far removed from Pope Francis’ message The foreignness of democratic political structures, on which Zambia is built, has forced many people to view politics as a secular..
- Catholic priests told refrain from being agents of political and social change
- Sata congratulates Archbishop Chama for his elevation
- Homosexuals need Jesus Christ and church should pray for them-Archbishop of Canterbury
- Archbishop Chama appeals for upgrading of primary schools in Luwingu District
- The Declaration of Zambia as a Christian Nation