Building a peacefully United Zambia is my greatest achievement-KK
Aug 14th, 2014
FORMER President Kenneth Kaunda says the greatest achievement he made during his time as head of State was to peacefully build a united Zambia and hopes Zambians will continue on..
- Government launches preparations for Zambia’s 50th birthday celebrations next year
- President Sata calls for unity among politicians, confers with Nevers Mumba inside church building
- UNIP will continue promoting national unity- Kaunda
- President Michael Sata’s independence message to Zambians
- Late Simon Kapwepwe’s wife calls every Zambian to celebrate golden jubilee