Chellah defends President Sata’s muted swearing- in ceremony and lashes out at Msoni
Special Assistant to the President for press and public relations George Chellah has defended the recent ‘muted’ swearing in ceremony of Attorney General and solicitor general by President Sata.The swearing-in..
- Msoni doubts Sata’s pictures
- LAZ defends demands by people to know President Sata’s whereabouts
- George Chellah insults HH for utterances on the whereabouts of President Sata
- Attorney General does not need to be sworn in to start performing duties-LAZ
- President Michael Sata appears in public and swears in Attorney General and Solicitor General
This post has already been read 1 times!