Claire Danes & Liv Tyler Are ‘Fed Up’ About the Food Industry!
Claire Danes dons a little black dress while attending the premiere of Fed Up held at Museum of Modern Art on Tuesday (May 6) in New York City.
Fed Up, which hits theaters on May 9, is a documentary that uncovers the truth about the food industry. Check out the trailer below!
FYI: Claire is wearing Jamie Wolf earrings, Porter Lyons bangle, and an EF Collection ring.
‘Fed Up’ Trailer
10+ pictures inside of Claire Danes and Liv Tyler attending the Fed Up premiere…
Also on Just Jared
- Simon Cowell shares an adorable pic of his son Eric- US Weekly
- Who is Willow Smith spotted in bed with? – TMZ
- Chevy Chase signs with a new talent agency- The Hollywood Reporter
- Jason Derulo does a cool handstand during a concert – Just Jared Jr
- Who are the nominees at the Golden Trailer Awards?- Entertainment Weekly
- Sam Worthington‘s assault case has been dismissed- Huffington Post
- How does Macaulay Culkin look now?- Lainey Gossip
- Rozanna Purcell shows off her amazing body in sexy lingerie- Hollywood Tuna
This post was originally published on this site