Constitution sufficient to warrant rights if interpreted correctly -Godfrey Miyanda
Former Republican Vice President and Heritage Party Leader Godfrey Miyanda has submitted to the Legal and Justice Reforms Sector Commission that the Zambian constitution was sufficient enough to warrant citizens..
- Godfrey Miyanda urges Zambia to say NO to Chipimo/NAREP formula for the constitution impasse
- Gen Miyanda blames Zambians for failed constitution
- General Godfrey Miyanda responds to online comments on SIM cards registration
- Godfrey Miyanda calls elections free and fair
- Brigadier General Godfrey Miyanda’s Open letter to Wynter Kabimba
This post has already been read 1 times!