Construction of 1.8 billion US dollar North West Railway to commence soon
Aug 1st, 2014
Prospects to construct the first phase of the 1.8 billion US dollar North West railway line to link Northwestern province to the Copperbelt have gained momentum. This follows the completion..
- Construction of $1 billion North-West railway line to commence this year-Kavindele
- Kavindele’s North-West Railway Company seals US$500m worth deal with US firm
- N/West Rail Financers Threaten
- Govt kick starts North Railway Line negotiations
- Kavindele’s firm secures $250 million for a rail project in North-Western province