Court convicts three Barotse activists for publication of false news
Aug 1st, 2014
The Kaoma magistrate court has convicted the three Barotseland activists three years each with hard labour for publication of false news with intent to cause fear or alarm to the..
- Three Barotseland National youth league activists say their detention is illegal
- Detained Barotseland activists bemoans inhuman treatment
- Magistrate overturns his earlier judgement and dismisses case of sedition against 4 Barotse Activists
- We are not Zambians, we belong to Barotse State, Mongu treason accused tell court
- Barotse activists charged for tearing the Draft Constitution and denied bail
This post has already been read 1 times!