Demands to meet President Sata are justified – Church other body
Jul 31st, 2014
Church Mother Bodies say demands by Members of Parliament, Civil Society Organizations and some opposition political parties to meet President Michael Sata at State House are justified. Council of Churches..
- PF condemns requests to meet President Michael Sata at State House
- Church dismisses constitution hijack claims by President Sata
- CSOs,Church and Opposition to form coalition to press for release of Final Draft Constitution
- Grand Coalition suspends honking due to uncertainty surrounding the health and whereabouts of the president
- President Sata holds the key to the Constitution Crisis Zambia is faced with