Ebola: FG confirms two new cases
…says they re among second contact with Sawyer
The Federal Government has confirmed two new cases of Ebola Virus Disease in the country, thereby bringing to four the number of patients under isolation.
Confirming the fresh case on Friday, Health Minister, Onyebuchi Chukwu said they were among secondary contact to the Liberian-American, Patrick Sawyer who imported the virus into the country.
Lagos government had earlier within the week announced the fresh cases which the Federal Government denied.
The fresh cases has now brought the number of cases in the country to 14 while five death was recorded and five other patients were discharged after recovering from the virus.
This post was originally published on this site