Educated Zambians want to hijack constitution making process but uneducated voted PF and they should have a say-Kabimba
Aug 4th, 2014
Justice Minister Wynter Kabimba has charged that some elite and educated Zambians want to hijack the constitution making process. Mr Kabimba said the PF Government will not allow a small..
- Zambia has not become polarised as regards to the Constitution making process-Wynter Kabimba
- Government has not come up with a white on constitution making process-Kabimba
- Kabimba challenged to clearly state roadmap for Constitution making process
- Government against foreign interference of the Constitution making process, Kabimba tells Cubans.
- Government refutes opposition allegation on constitution making process
This post has already been read 1 times!