Enrique Iglesias Announces Fall Tour with Pitbull & J Balvin at Billboard Event!
Enrique Iglesias sits down to answer fan questions while attending his Billboard press conference announcing his upcoming tour with Pitbull held at the JW Marriott Marquis on Wednesday (April 23) in Miami, Fla.
The 38-year-old entertainer was joined at the event by Colombian singer J Balvin, who will be serving as the opening act during the tour.
“Guys I’m excited to announce that @JBalvin is coming on tour with Pitbull and I!!!,” Enrique wrote on his Twitter account.
In case you missed it, check out Enrique on the cover of Billboard magazine’s latest issue.
10+ pictures inside of Enrique Iglesias and others at his Billboard press conference…
Like Just Jared on Facebook
Posted to: Enrique Iglesias
Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty
- Tori Spelling thought she had a good sex life- US Weekly
- Football player Russell Wilson is getting divorced- TMZ
- Arrow boss talks about the major twist- The Hollywood Reporter
- Jem & The Holograms finds its first cast member- Just Jared Jr
- First look at upcoming movie Jurassic World- Entertainment Weekly
- Kim Kardashian buys a ton of Vogue copies- Huffington Post
- Stacy Keibler is showing off her baby bump- Lainey Gossip
- Mischa Barton is showing off a ton of cleavage- Hollywood Tuna