Family found dead in house

By IAfrica
In South Africa
Jul 29th, 2014
0 Comments
143 Views

JOHANNESBURG – Three family members in Witbank died of carbon monoxide poisoning, allegedly caused by their heater, Mpumalanga police said on Tuesday.

Seth Offel sen. 38, his wife Rose, 30, and their three-year-old daughter Roseth were found dead on their bedroom floor on July 16,…


Share and Enjoy

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • Email
  • RSS

Comments are closed.