Female hostel in Benue State University on fire [PHOTO]

IMG-20140813-WA0016Report reaching DailyPost from Makurdi, the Benue State capital indicates that a female hostel of the state university is currently on fire.

According to our source, the fire outbreak was caused by electrical fault on Tuesday morning in the Block S Hostel, 2nd campus.

This newspaper further learnt that no life was lost in the incident. We gathered that fire service men are currently on ground to put out the ragging inferno, which has already destroyed several property in the institution.

Details shortly.

Send your press release/articles to: newsdesk@dailypost.com.ng

Follow @DailyPostNGR on Twitter and on Facebook

READ: Latest Breaking News
READ: Latest Celebrity News, Gossip