First Quantum Minerals appeals to Government o help speed up regulatory approvals
Aug 6th, 2014
First Quantum Minerals (FQM) has appealed to government to help speed up regulatory approvals that include a multi-million Kwacha town development at Kalumbila, 120 kilometres west of Solwezi, where the..
- FQM to employ 2000 at its Kalumbila mine by 2015
- First Quantum Minerals drops lawsuit against Zambian Government filed in UK
- First Quantum Minerals chairman Philip Pascall praises Sata after government approves construction of new mine
- FQM projects it will be paying US$1 billion in profit tax to the Government annually
- FIRST Quantum Minerals to lay off 500 workers at its Sentinel Mine