First Quantum MInerals invests US$ 50 million to set up a School
FIRST Quantum Minerals (FQM), which runs Kansanshi Mine in Solwezi in North-Western Province, has invested US$ 50 million to set up a world-class College to promote international educational standards in..
- Over 12 000 school girls who fell pregnant were re-admitted under the school re-entry policy
- Govt happy with construction of Kaputa boarding school
- Police arrest 48 Monze High School pupils
- Protea Hotel Lusaka Tower opens for business
- CGCC donates over K100 million for school infrastructure in Solwezi
This post has already been read 1 times!