Five UPND carders arrested for idling and disorderly conduct acquitted
Aug 5th, 2014
Five United Party for National Development (UPND) carders have been acquitted by the Lusaka Magistrate Court for idle and disorderly conduct likely to cause breach of the peace. In this..
- UPND cadres charged with disorderly conduct accuse Judge of being biased
- Chinese Nationals accused of defiling under-age Zambian girls acquitted, Police Officers blamed
- Former PF Ndola Central Constituency MP and his son acquitted by court on all 27 counts of corrupt practices.
- MP and FAZ VP Emmanuel Munaile arrested
- UPND youths appear in court