Fixed thermal scanner installed at KKIA to detect Ebola
The Ministry of Health has installed a fixed thermal scanner at the Kenneth Kaunda International Airport to automatically detect any traveler with suspected Ebola. And the Ministry has disclosed that..
- Ministry of Health sets Masala Clinic in Ndola as the quarantine centre for Ebola
- All delegates arriving from West Africa for the Educational Conference were screened for Ebola-ECZ
- Ebola: It’s not a travel ban for Zambia-Health Minister
- Zambia announces entry ban for people from countries with Ebola outbreak
- President Rupiah Banda Commisions an MRI Scanner at UTH
This post has already been read 2 times!