FODEP challenges government to state its position on demand by parliamentarians for a pay-rise
Jul 26th, 2014
The Foundation for Democratic Process FODEP has challenged government to state its position on the demand by parliamentarians for a pay-rise. FODEP Executive Director Macdonald Chipenzi says it is surprising..
- Sacking of MMD MP Elijah Muchima by President Sata is a lesson to opposition parliamentarians-FODEP
- FODEP Concerned with Intra-Party Democracy
- FODEP wants Kabimba to relinquish PF position
- Copperbelt PF Cadres challenge FODEP’s Chipenzi to come out in the open state the party he supports
- FODEP will continue to condemn the Government for receiving MPs defecting from Opposition