Former President Rupiah Banda visits President Sata’s admitted son in South Africa
Jul 21st, 2014
Zambia’s Fourth President Rupiah Banda today visited President Michael Chilufya Sata’s son, Kazimu, who is admitted to Milpark Hospital in Johannesburg, South Africa. The former head of State was relieved..
- President Sata visits his son Kazimu in South Africa
- President Sata’s son evacuated to South Africa for specialist treatment
- Sata visits GBM’s wife Chama at Milpark Hospital in South Africa
- Former President Rupiah Banda denies seeking ‘criminal’ political asylum in South Africa
- Tetamashimba out of danger