Government seeks release of abducted Zambian
Jul 23rd, 2014
Foreign Affairs Minister Harry Kalaba says efforts are being made to secure the release of a Zambian humanitarian worker Felix Ngoma who was abducted in the volatile Sudanese region of..
- Zambia seeks release of abducted villagers by Angolan security personnel
- Government will not tolerate abuse of workers—Kalaba
- Government bans the sale of customary land with immediate effect
- Government will not take responsibility of transporting remains of dead Zambian in Czech
- Release the two Kapiri “gay men”, Amnesty International tells Zambian Government