Government steps up surveillance control on Ebola disease
Aug 1st, 2014
Government says it has stepped up surveillance controls in all major points of entry to detect any signs and symptoms of the Ebola disease. Health minister Joseph Kasonde says the..
- Zambia threatens to recall Dr Kasolo from WHO after his Ebola remarks
- Dr Kasolo’s Ebola remark gets backing from Dr. Canisius Banda
- Health officials urged to intensify surveillance measures on Swine flu
- Government to set up public University with a medical school in Livingstone
- Government contemplates establishing ARV manufacturing company