Gratuity donations upset some Members of Parliament
Aug 12th, 2014
The decision by some Members of Parliament to donate their gratuities to their constituencies for developmental purposes has apparently upset some of their colleagues. In interviews in Lusaka, some MPs..
- Miles Sampa donates his midterm gratuity, tells other MPs that politics is not money making venture
- Members of Parliament & Local Economic Empowerment: Miles Sampa & Matero’s MetroCabs Milestone.
- Miles Sampa’s Taxi gesture is a business venture-Kaingu
- K500 000 mid term gratuity for Members of Parliament astronomical for Zambia’s economy-FDA
- MPs support RB on their mid-term gratuity