High Court rules that Charles Kakoma is free file his nomination papers for re-election
FORMER United Party for National Development Zambezi West member of Parliament (MP) Charles Kakoma will today file his nominations for re-election following a High Court judgement which has allowed him..
- PF asks High Court to block Charles Kakoma from filing nomination
- PF lodges appeal to prevent Charles Kakoma and Eustarckio Kazonga from re-contesting their nullified seats
- Dora, Maxwell Mwale and Hastings Sililo are free to stand-High Court rules
- Attorney General Mumba Malila appeals Court decision to allow Dora Siliya and others take part in By-Election
- Victory for the opposition: Supreme Court rules that Ex MPs are free to recontest their seats
This post has already been read 1 times!