High suicide cases in Northern Province worry Police
Jul 29th, 2014
Northern Province Police Commissioner Charity Katanga has expressed concern at the high number of suicide cases in the area . Mrs Katanga has advised aggrieved people to first seek counsel..
- Charity Katanga transferred to Northern Province
- Police arrest a 19 year old prisoner for sodomising a fellow inmate
- HH storms office of Lusaka Province police Police Commissioner Charity Katanga
- Police officers at Chitimukulu palace are there to provide security – Katanga
- Police detain Iris Kaingu and Teddy Malekani for appearing in obscene material