Human Rights group to investigate rights violation during Chaisa raid
Aug 14th, 2014
The Humans Rights Commission (HRC) says it will soon establish if there was any human rights violation during the recent apprehension of the illegal Somali immigrants in Chaisa Compound. Humans..
- Expedite screening process for apprehended immigrants
- Chasing children from home is a violation of human rights
- Stop harbouring illegal immigrants, Zambians told
- Alleged Violation of human rights by Government: A call to dialogue
- Human rights commission applauds Government stance on Police brutality
This post has already been read 2 times!