It will not help to tax the mines to the point where the mines run out of business
Jul 25th, 2014
The Chamber of Mines of Zambia Chief Executive Officer Maureen Dlamini says variable profit tax is the same as the windfall tax. And Mrs Dlamini says it will not help..
- Falling copper prices on the International market could lead to job cuts-Chamber of Mines
- Chambers of Mines cries foul over 28.8% electricity tariff hike
- We are not opposed to windfall tax-Chamber of Mines
- New report shows that Zambia collected over K23 million in 2013 from mines
- Zambian govt attracts US$ 4.5bn mining investment