JCTR urges govt to increase allocation on infrastructure development in 2015 budget
The Jesuit Centre for Theological Reflection (JCTR) has urged government increase budgetary allocation towards infrastructure development in the 2015 national budget to sustain the ongoing massive infrastructure development programmes. JCTR..
- PF to dedicate one third of the national budget to infrastructure development-Sichinga
- Govt releases K 440.8 Billion for infrastructure development.
- Govt. releases K1bn for infrastructure development in Chongwe
- JCTR demands explanation for PF Government U-turn on Windfall tax
- Continued increase in the cost of living is a major source of concern-JCTR
This post has already been read 1 times!