Judge to pass ruling on RB’s case on September 5, 2014
Aug 27th, 2014
THE Lusaka magistrate court has deferred to September 5, 2014 ruling in a matter in which former republican president Rupiah Banda has asked it to refer his oil deal case..
- Nchito asks for adjournment in RB oil deal case, insists only two witnesses left
- RB asks the court to either refer his case to High Court or release him
- Shikapwasha’s case allocated to new Judge after a fourth Judge excused himself from handling the case
- Ruling on the quashing of Andrew Banda’s case postponed
- Ruling in Sata Vs Daily Nation case reserved, key witness not in the country
This post has already been read 1 times!