K47.74 million not accounted for Ministry of Local Government and Housing
Aug 29th, 2014
THE Auditor General’s report on the Ministry of Local Government and Housing has revealed that out of a provision of K196 million for water sanitation programme support phase one, K47.74..
- More funds misappropriated at Ministry of works and Supply, Ministry of Local Government and Zambia Police
- Government gets a $50 million World Bank loan for the water resource development
- TIZ exposes misapplication and diversion of Public funds by Ministry of Local Government and Housing
- Government releases K570 million for development programmes
- Government Dispatches a Team to Luapula to Investigate High Iron Content in Water