Kitwe High Court rejects an application by HH to set aside a bench warrant
THE Kitwe High Court has rejected an application by United Party for National Development (UPND) president Hakainde Hichilema to set aside a bench warrant against the opposition leaders because of..
- HH asks Kitwe High court to lift bench warrant as summons were never served
- HH faces arrest as Kitwe High Court issues bench warrant against him
- Police to execute the bench warrant issued UPND Leader Hakainde Hichilema
- High court dismisses State application against LAZ
- HH contempt case fails to take off in Kitwe
This post has already been read 1 times!