Kitwe High Court sets aside bench warrant against HH
Aug 22nd, 2014
THE Kitwe High Court has granted an application by United Party for National Development (UPND) president Hakainde Hichilema to stay the execution of a bench warrant issued against him earlier..
- HH faces arrest as Kitwe High Court issues bench warrant against him
- Kitwe High Court rejects an application by HH to set aside a bench warrant
- Police to execute the bench warrant issued UPND Leader Hakainde Hichilema
- HH asks Kitwe High court to lift bench warrant as summons were never served
- Court issues warrant of arrest against the a George Mpombo for failing to show up in court