Legal and Justice Sector Reforms Commission challenged to repeal Public Order Act and defamation of president law
Aug 12th, 2014
Residents of the border town Chirundu have joined other petitioners from various districts calling on the Legal and Justice Sector Reforms Commission to repeal the Public Order Act and the..
- Legal Justice Sector Reforms Commission commences sittings
- Changala breaks down before Justice reforms Commission
- Saunders urges Sata to take Justice Reforms Commission seriously
- LAZ to take Government to court over Public Order Act and Acting President issue
- Police selective in application of the Public Order Act