LG G3 mini surfaces early: 720p display and 8-megapixel camera in tow
1. refillable (Posts: 133; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
This is mad… How the heck can a guy leak something that’s supposed to be launched at the next year’s MWC?
4. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4838; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Maybe it will be launched early at IFA 2014?
2. AndroidStuff (Posts: 15; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
G3 Mini should be like Z1 Compact. MIni only in Size not in Specs. then only it can outperform good profit sales
3. ArtSim98 (Posts: 1149; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Wth? Mini version of the next gen flagship and still worse than Z1 Compact… I guess Sony will remain the king of mini phones for a while.
5. Lt.Green (Posts: 252; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
This makes the G2 mini outdated even before it’s release.
7. adwienc (Posts: 21; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
Optimus G made it outdated before it’s release.
6. technitude (Posts: 18; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)
It’s ashamed they can’t up the specs on a “Mini” phone.
8. adwienc (Posts: 21; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
And what is the point in buying G2/3 mini for, lets say 350$ when Optimus G with much better specs, gorgeous design and nice XDA support costs around 220$ (at least in my country)