Lungu to meet Attorney General today to discuss Constitution making process
Sep 1st, 2014
NEWLY APPOINTED Justice Minister Edgar Lungu says he would today meet Attorney General to discuss the way forward on the Constitution making process. In a news item on ZNBC yesterday,..
- Constitution making process likely to fail, warns Oasis Forum
- Constitution making process lacks stakeholder participation-Musokotwane
- OASIS Forum/CGC petitions parliament over constitution making process
- Katele Kalumba heaps praise on President Sata on the constitution making process
- Bill meant to protect current constitution making process ready
This post has already been read 2 times!