Lusaka High court dismisses order to stop Zambezi West by election
The Lusaka High Court has dismissed with costs an appeal application for an order to freeze the Zambezi West parliamentary by-election scheduled for September 11, 2014. The appeal application was..
- High Court rules that Charles Kakoma is free file his nomination papers for re-election
- PF goes to the Supreme Court to prevent Charles Kakoma from re-contesting the seat
- Zambezi West poll to go ahead despite PF’s appeal-ECZ
- Lusaka High Court dismisses application to block by-election slated for August 19
- PF asks High Court to block Charles Kakoma from filing nomination
This post has already been read 1 times!