Lusaka High Court has dismiss application block by-election slated for August 19
THE Lusaka High Court has dismissed an application by former MMD Mangango member of Parliament Robert Chiseke to restrain the Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ) from holding the parliamentary by-election..
- Lusaka High Court throws out an application by the PF to join the by-election case
- Supreme Court upholds the nullification of another MMD parliamentary seat, by election to happen
- ECZ calls on all parties to adhere to the electoral code for the August 19 parliamentary by election
- PF asks High Court to block Charles Kakoma from filing nomination
- ECZ sets August 19, 2014 as date for Mangango parliamentary by-election