Maamba resident awarded Harvard Stem cell institute internship
Aug 5th, 2014
Kabungo Yanick Mulumba, a resident of Maamba, Zambia, a graduate of St. Canisius High School, and now a senior at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, is one of forty..
- A Comment on the Planned Stem Cell Bank in Zambia
- Government designs Internship programme for graduates in the country
- Six suspects escape from run down police cell
- Help! my child has sickle cell disease
- 73 year old Italian owner of a construction firm awarded road contracts by RDA has been arrested