Pressure mounts to introduce cameras in courts, law enforcement institutions Members of the public have continued mounting pressure on the judiciary to introduce cameras in courts and institutions that deal..
- Deaf association wants public interpreters
- Zambia Police and RTSA are the most corrupt public institutions, Bribe Payers Report reveals
- PF is instilling fear in public institutions – HH
- Police abuse complaints dominate Reform Commission sittings in Lusaka
- Petitioners demand for declaration of assets of security chiefs while in office