Members of the public want cameras introduced in courts and law enforcement institutions
Pressure mounts to introduce cameras in courts, law enforcement institutions Members of the public have continued mounting pressure on the judiciary to introduce cameras in courts and institutions that deal..
- Deaf association wants public interpreters
- Zambia Police and RTSA are the most corrupt public institutions, Bribe Payers Report reveals
- PF is instilling fear in public institutions – HH
- Police abuse complaints dominate Reform Commission sittings in Lusaka
- Petitioners demand for declaration of assets of security chiefs while in office
This post has already been read 1 times!