Minister wants Health professionals trained by Government bonded to avoid brain drian
Jul 21st, 2014
Government is concerned with the rate at which the public health sector is losing professionals to the private sector after spending huge sums of money training them. Health Deputy Minister,..
- President Sata appoints newly elected Mansa central MP as deputy Minister Health
- Stop recruiting health professionals from third world countries-Kakoma urges the EU
- Government happy with anti-drug pilfering squad operations
- Government to spend K52bn on expatriate medical workers
- We have measures in place to prevent illegal abortions-Deputy Health Minister
This post has already been read 1 times!