THE Ministry of Health has advised the public against unnecessary handshakes in the wake of an outbreak of Ebola in West Africa. Ministry of Health acting spokesperson Denis Mulenga said..
- Ministry of Health sets Masala Clinic in Ndola as the quarantine centre for Ebola
- Desist from beating health workers-Govt advises the public
- FAZ on Ebola alert ahead of Nkana’s trip to Abidjan
- Ebola: It’s not a travel ban for Zambia-Health Minister
- Ebola entry ban against international health regulations – Banda