Ministry of Health advises the public against unnecessary handshakes in the wake Ebola
Aug 22nd, 2014
THE Ministry of Health has advised the public against unnecessary handshakes in the wake of an outbreak of Ebola in West Africa. Ministry of Health acting spokesperson Denis Mulenga said..
- Ministry of Health sets Masala Clinic in Ndola as the quarantine centre for Ebola
- Desist from beating health workers-Govt advises the public
- FAZ on Ebola alert ahead of Nkana’s trip to Abidjan
- Ebola: It’s not a travel ban for Zambia-Health Minister
- Ebola entry ban against international health regulations – Banda
This post has already been read 1 times!