Ministry of Health sets Masala Clinic in Ndola as the quarantine centre for Ebola
Aug 12th, 2014
THE Ministry of Health on the Copperbelt has set Masala Clinic in Ndola as the quarantine centre for Ebola in an event that a case of the disease was recorded..
- Ebola: It’s not a travel ban for Zambia-Health Minister
- Security guard running Shangombo’s Beshe Health Centre
- All delegates arriving from West Africa for the Educational Conference were screened for Ebola-ECZ
- Ebola entry ban against international health regulations – Banda
- Government steps up surveillance control on Ebola disease
This post has already been read 1 times!