Mutembo Nchito defends nolle prosequi entered by the State
Jul 29th, 2014
The Powers of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) to enter into a nolle prosequi have continued to come under criticism by members of the public. The issue which was..
- State enters Nolle prosequi against Ndola Lawyer
- HH asks Court not to award him damages after State enters a nolle prosequi in the defamation case
- Former minister Mwale re-arrested after state enters Nolle prosequi
- State enters nolle prosequi again on Nevers Mumba’s case of unlawful assembly.
- Court summons Mutembo Nchito for delaying Maxwell Mwale’s bicycles case