North-western power connection not political-Minister
Jul 25th, 2014
Mines, Energy and Water Development Deputy Minister Charles Zulu says government’s decision to connect all districts in North-Western Province to the national power grid is not meant to gain political..
- Government spends US $8 million annually on generators operation in North-western
- Government to build solar power plants in N/western province
- Zambia seeks to upgrade Kariba North Bank power plant
- Power outages due to malfunctioning transformer on the Copperbelt and Kariba North Bank Power station-ZESCO
- UN Chief sees potential in North-western province